Terms & Conditions Of Use Of The Website
Welcome to the Patrick Graham Website. By continuing to use this Website, you are indicating that you accept these Terms & Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions of Use you should immediately stop using the Website.
Please note that any purchases you make on this Website will be governed by our Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online.
You can print out any page from this Website, including any of its Terms & Conditions, by selecting Print from the File menu of your internet browser.
“We” and “us” means Patrick Graham Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11328336 and registered address 19 High Street Ruislip Middlesex HA4 7AU
“Website” means the website at www.patrickgraham.co.uk.
“You” means the person using the Website whether as a guest or as a registered user.
The Website is intended for UK users only. Patrick Graham Ltd operates this Website. You can find further details about us under the Company Information section.
The Terms & Conditions quoted here also apply to any of our content displayed on agreed third party websites.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all materials or content contained in the Website are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified) or are the property of third parties offering goods for sale or posting details through this Website.
User Generated Content
Any information you submit to the Website, whether by way of comments, ratings, reviews any chat room function or otherwise, will not be treated confidentially.
Whilst we make every effort to monitor any contents uploaded by users on our Website, such content will often reflect a user’s opinion and we will not be responsible or liable to you for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by any other user on our Website.
While we make every effort to ensure our Website is as accurate, current, complete or error free as possible, unless we are at fault we are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control. In particular, we cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors. The product dimensions supplied are intended to give an approximate indication of the size of individual products. Products shown may not be actual size. If you have any doubts about the colour, size or any other specification of the goods you wish to order, we recommend you Contact Us prior to placing an order on the Website.
The Website is provided, on an “as is” and “as and when available” basis without any representation or endorsement and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website or its content offered on the Website.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible and access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reasons outside our control, as well as for any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We will not be responsible to you or any third party for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any indirect or consequential loss in connection with your use of the Website.
We Remain Liable However For:
- loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations;
- any other matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
- Links and third party e-commerce
- The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these other websites. We are not liable for such websites and cannot make any guarantees about them.
If you use our Website to deal with a third party (for example to enter a competition), it is up to you to read and comply with the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of such third parties.
Suspension Or Termination Of The Website Or Services
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Website or remove any of the services on it with immediate effect at any time, and without notice, for example if:
- there is a change in the law that limits our ability to provide the Website;
- an event beyond our control stops us providing the Website (eg: technical difficulties).
- Changes to Terms & Conditions of Use of this Website
- We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time. If this happens, we will post the new Terms & Conditions of Use on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure you regularly check these Terms & Conditions of Use to familiarise yourself with their terms and check any updates. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions of Use, please stop using the Website.
These Terms & Conditions of Use are governed by the law of England and you and we agree to use the English courts if there is any dispute between us.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
Your Obligations When Posting Or Uploading Content
By submitting any content to us, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in that content or that you have permission from the owner and you have obtained the informed consent of any subjects of the images and that any subjects featured in any such images are at least 18 years of age at the time such material was created;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content has been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
- You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statutes, ordinates or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, of a sexual nature, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses; contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- You agree to compensate and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third party service providers, including, but not limited to, Bizarre Voice, Inc) harmless from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set out above or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
How We May Use Any Content You Submit
For any content that you submit, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and licence to use, reproduce, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technologies throughout the world (whether in whole or in part, and whether cropped, adapted, altered or otherwise manipulated) without compensation to you.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of your submission. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
How We May Use Your Details
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review or your stories, you agree that we may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.
We may be required to disclose and shall disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
Checkout Assistant Service
When you use our online store, patrickgraham.co.uk, details of any products that you seek to purchase and your email address may be collected as you fill in the Checkout form. If you do not complete your purchase we may contact you using these details to offer our assistance (in case, for instance, you were experiencing technical difficulties) and allow you to finalise your purchase.
You can choose to stop receiving our Checkout Assistance emails at any time.
By placing an order using this service you are accepting these Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online. These Terms & Conditions for Buying Goods Online only apply to goods purchased online using this Website.
Process For Online Orders And Cancellations
Ordering Process And Contract Information
By completing and submitting an electronic order, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
Certain steps must be followed for a binding contract to be formed between us, which are described below. After you have placed your order:
we will send you, as soon as possible, an email to acknowledge your order. It will confirm which goods you have ordered. This email is not an order acceptance from us and at this stage no contract is formed between us;
when we despatch your goods from the warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email (“Despatch Email”). This email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us. This also means that a binding contract between us is formed and you and we are obliged to fulfil our obligations under that binding contract.
Payment will be processed and taken when the order is placed with us. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
Your order will go into production shortly after the order is placed and payment is processed.
Once your order is ready for dispatch from our warehouse, we will send you a despatch confirmation email. This email constitutes a formal acceptance of your order by us. This also means that a contract between us is agreed and we are obliged to fulfill our obligations under this contract.
Please note that orders will only be despatched once we have authorisation from your payment card issuer. We will aim to inform you as soon as possible if there is an issue with the payment authorisation process or with any validation checks for your order. We will not accept your order if payment is not authorised. Where there are issues with the authorisation process or validation checks, your delivery may be delayed as a result.
We Do Not Have To Accept Your Order, And In Particular, We Will Not Accept Your Order If:
- we do not have the goods in stock/the goods in stock appear to be damaged;
- your payment is not authorised;
- there is an error on our Website regarding the price or other details of the goods;
- you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions below
- We will be in contact with you as soon as practicable (by email or by phone) in each of the above circumstances to discuss your options. We reserve the right to refuse any order.
Cancelling An Order Before Despatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we have sent our Despatch Email to you by calling us on (01895 637969) To cancel your order, you will need to give us your name and address details, as well as your order number.
Returning Goods After Despatch
Cooling off period
When you order from us online, you are entitled to a cooling off period after despatch of your goods. During this cooling-off period, you can return your goods without any charge. Our cooling off period is 30 days (from delivery of the goods to you) which includes any statutory cooling off period.
This period starts the day the contract is agreed and becomes binding (i.e. you receive a Despatch Email from us) and ends 30 days after the day following delivery of the goods.
Unless we are at fault (for example where you have received faulty items, or items which are not as described), certain items are excluded from the cooling off period guarantee. This will be stated at the time of purchase.
If you receive faulty goods please telephone us on (01895) 637969. We will give you a reference number for your return and may be able to despatch replacement goods the same day. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging.
If you wish to return goods you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Please telephone us on (01895) 637969 if you would like to return your goods so we can provide you with a reference number to speed up the process. Goods must be returned in their original condition, including immediate packaging, within the cooling off period.
*Calls are charged at local rate and may be recorded. Our lines are open 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm on Saturday.
We accept refunds or exchanges of pierced items provided they are returned in their original (unopened) packaging. If you would like to return your pierced items please ensure the plastic bag containing your order remains sealed. If the items have been removed from the bag or if the bag has been tampered with, we cannot refund or exchange the item due to hygiene reasons.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For further information on your statutory rights look at www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
Free Standard delivery applies on all orders.
When will I receive my goods? We will send you a Despatch Email as soon as your goods has been despatched. If you chose Standard Delivery: you should receive your goods within 2 – 5 days (excluding Sundays).
We will make every effort to deliver your goods in accordance with the timescales indicated in our Delivery information page. We will not be liable for delays in delivering your goods where such delay is due to reasons outside of our control.
Please note that you will need someone to sign and accept delivery of the order.
Our Website only shows goods available for purchase in the UK (including Northern Ireland). We are unfortunately unable to despatch goods to addresses outside the UK.
If the goods you have ordered are unavailable, you will receive an email notification or call from us to confirm this.
For more details on our delivery options see the Delivery information page.
Some goods indicated on our website as such, are not available to buy online, but are available to buy in our shop.
Pricing And Payment
Prices throughout the Website are quoted in Pounds Sterling and payment can only be accepted in Pounds Sterling. Prices include VAT. Packing and delivery costs will be added to the total price of your goods (and will be clearly indicated on your order check out page). Prices quoted on the Website are applicable exclusively to goods purchased through this Website. Prices applicable to goods for purchase in our shop may differ from those quoted on this Website.
While we make every effort to ensure that the goods shown on our Website are currently available at the price shown on the Website, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. If goods you have ordered online are unavailable at the price or conditions shown, you will be notified as soon as possible.
If a pricing error is made on our Website or in the ordering process we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of buying the goods at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we cannot get in contact with you to notify you of the error, your order will be cancelled. In those circumstances, no payment will be taken from you or, if applicable, any payment taken in advance will be refunded.
For Personalised Items, your payment card will be debited when you place the order. For other items, your payment card will be debited for your order on the day that we send you the Despatch Email (i.e. the day on which we despatch your goods).
See Delivery information page for more details on how to have your order delivered for free.
19 High Street
Registered in England under no. 11328336.